Thursday, August 6, 2009

How I learned to Make Baby Food?

I'm a proud Mom of three girls. I was fortunate to raise my first-born in England. Being a first-time Mum then was not that easy but it's a good thing I was in a very baby-friendly country. Oh, I miss the free immunisations. :-) I also miss baby changing facilities everywhere; plenty of choices for baby things -prams, cots, toys, books, Clarks' baby shoes and even baby food. My daughter loved Hipp Organic Baby Food when she was a baby. There's nothing like that here in the Philippines. When I had my second and third baby, I myself had to make baby food for my children.

It's a good thing I was able to buy "healthy baby meal planner" book back in the UK. It's a very helpful book indeed. But not all the ingredients in that book is available here in the Philippines so I get ideas from the book then I use the ingredients that we have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment